Sneak Peek At Ghosts of Saltmarsh Maps

Here's a sneak peek at some of the maps to be found in the upcoming D&D Ghosts of Saltmarsh, courtesy of WotC's Twitch stream.

Here's a sneak peek at some of the maps to be found in the upcoming D&D Ghosts of Saltmarsh, courtesy of WotC's Twitch stream.

ghost_saltmarsh.jpg

And Dyson Logos, one of the cartographers for the book, has shared some of his work which will be appearing!

D1WNe3OWsAU8xwR.jpg

D1WNe3NWoAIjD-j.jpg

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I agree, those maps guachi mentions are spectacular! Thanks for sharing the link again and thanks to MichaelArkAngel for creating and sharing them!

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I love how they used the Saltmarsh map that was in 3.5's DMG2 for the town but just aged it back several years. So this way both maps are still valid-- the 5E version for the "Sinister Secret" age, and the 3.5 version for many years later as the city has grown.

Oh, hey, that's cool: they have put a lot of thought and care into this.

I'm glad to see they are following the Waterdeep pattern of a pretty general map, bit clear and clean maps for floorplans.

gweinel

Explorer
So, do we know if the adventures will be like yawning portal (just a quick conversion to 5e) or a larger revamp (like curse Strahd)?

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
So, do we know if the adventures will be like yawning portal (just a quick conversion to 5e) or a larger revamp (like curse Strahd)?

From what we've seen, it looks to be something in-between; not nearly the revamp of CoS, but more actual adaptation (rather than conversion) than Yawning Portal.

Remove ads

Remove ads