• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So how did it come to pass?

Scutisorex

Explorer
I came to EN World about a month before discovering Nutkinland. Nutkinland, with it's debauchery and total lack of moral or dietary fiber appealed more to my baser instincts and stuff. I come to EN World on occasion, but only then, and never any other time, except that one which is in question.

Thanks Eric and Nutkin. It's all your fault. :D

Snoweel

First Post
bILLy d0oR still creeps me out, even now that I know whose alt. he is.

And let me just say that Nutkinland had such an effect on me that I separated from my wife shortly after registering.

I guess they're right when they say you can't have two true loves...

Last edited:

diaglo

Adventurer
admit it you are both offshoots of the AOL days of T$R :D

i know several other boards have spun off from WotC for basically the same reason.

Mortality.net back in august of 2001 came into being over an Edition War waged in the OoP forum at WotC.

Kwalish Kid

Explorer
The sad thing is, most if not all of the Pantheon vs. DWARF war are gone.

And I haven't seen the Ghost of Kwalish Nutkin in a long time. Maybe he found his final peace. (Fans of White Wolf will prefer to think that he perished in the Relic Atomic Bomb explosion.)

Doc_Souark

Explorer
Snoweel said:
bILLy d0oR still creeps me out, even now that I know whose alt. he is.

And let me just say that Nutkinland had such an effect on me that I separated from my wife shortly after registering.

I guess they're right when they say you can't have two true loves...

Another relationship bites the dust because of that darn Squirrel ! Don't feel like the only one Snowy I got a divorce 8 months ago, but Nutkinland didn't have nutin' to do with it.

NutkinLand is where all the Kewl folk hang out at.

Fenris

Adventurer
Well thank you all for the history lesson. I had lurked at Eric's old site and always had wondered about the Pantheon. And now I will leave you all to your impromtu reunion.:D

Last edited:

Henry

Autoexreginated
Henry starts blinking back tears and fanning his eyes...

Oh, dear... it's just like Passions!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA!

BOO-HOO-HOO-HOO!

----------

God, it's great to see these threads. Makes me nostalgic.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads