• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So hypothetically....

An "essentials party" of level 2 or 3 could enter the Keep on the Shadowfell, make it to the ritual room just after the ritual is successfully completed, and the mage could cast "slimy transmutation" with a natural 20 roll and turn Orcus into a toad (save ends), or miss and still turn Orcus into a toad for 1 turn.... (assuming the mage is hiding around the corner and pops out after Orcus makes his move, or something like that).

"Slimy Transmutation" is in the HotFL, right?

thalmin

Retired game store owner
An "essentials party" of level 2 or 3 could enter the Keep on the Shadowfell, make it to the ritual room just after the ritual is successfully completed, and the mage could cast "slimy transmutation" with a natural 20 roll and turn Orcus into a toad (save ends), or miss and still turn Orcus into a toad for 1 turn.... (assuming the mage is hiding around the corner and pops out after Orcus makes his move, or something like that).

Sadly, no, it isn't. :.-(

erf_beto

First Post
I just love when someone starts a phrase with "hypothetically".
I think there are so many unconsidered possibilities in the world. :D

Sadly, no, it isn't. :.-(
Wait, what?!? :confused:
But that's the bestest spell we've seen in ages! :.-(

scylis

First Post
Aww dang... I was totally going to fiddle with that (i.e. replacing names of creature turned into) to make it a WoW-ish Polymorph (Sheep! Hehe! Or, better, penguin).

KHHAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!

Remove ads