• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So I decided last night I'm going to GenCon...

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Good luck! I've never gone unless I planned it out starting in January. But that might just be me being <insert word that the gramma-filter would probably censor>.

Napftor

Explorer
Not going. :(

In fact, I was only there once. It would be nice to take a trip there without having to man a booth everyday (was in the Mystic Eye booth in '03 (?)). Oh, well. You all have tons of fun!

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I just did a quick check of flight prices, and they come to $1200, so I guess I'm just going to have to wait till next year.

Unless one of us invents a teleportation device really soon now. If anyone's going to do it, it'll be this crowd...

nerfherder

Explorer
Unless one of us invents a teleportation device really soon now. If anyone's going to do it, it'll be this crowd...

Well, we have our Star Trek Communicators, so I'm expecting Transporters real soon now...

communicator.jpg

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
If you're going at the last minuye, head over to the GenCon unofficial game scheduling forum (linked at the top off of this one.) Awesome free EN Worlder games! What are you waiting for?

Remove ads