• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So I stepped on a gnome

Wycen

Explorer
Just watched an old King of the Hill episode on Cartoon Network and Hank smashed Peggy's Winklebottom because it was creeping him out.

Summer-Knight925

First Post
Are you positive it isn't an illusion?

Phantasmal caltrop?

and as for the d4 there is a rule at my table

if your d4 ever touches the ground your character looses 1d4 levels

why?

previous dates include caltrop in the foot (like 7 of those)

caltrop in the face (tripped on one d4, face plant on another)

now you may be wondering why so many d4 are on the ground?

we had a player who wouldnt roll his dice.
he would THROW THEM and he liked daggers...we dont play with him anymore, not just for that.....he also tends to try to DM as a player resulting in more thrown dice from other people when he tells them what to do.
Famous table quote: "You're an elven rogue with a charisma of 7, you're not leader"

well enough of that, back on topic

my foot is doing better, rubbed some woad on it and its already sealed, now for next weekends hike :-S

WillOH

First Post
not questioning your manliness, but why would you need to go to the ER?

clean out the wound, put a big bandaid over it. Elevate. If it doesn't stop bleeding, then make trip.

Its not likely to stop hurting, that won't be a useful metric to determine "needs an expert" status.

Save yourself some bucks. ERs aren't cheap, and you will wait in line behind heart attack victims, and children of potentially dubious citizenship getting their vaccinations for school

You must be in a 4e game, when you knocked the gnome off the table, he used an immediate reaction to turn invisible. Then he attacked you with combat advantage. No wonder it was such a damaging attack. Hope you are healing well.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The op explains why gnomes wear pointed hats... the sly bastards use the hats as secret weapons against larger creatures that would be able to step on them.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Hell, I dislocated a toe tripping over my steel toe shoes but sounds like the gnome figure did some serious damage there. Things and getting underfoot....

Scribble

First Post
Just be glad it was your foot and not... well... ever see that Seinfeld episode? A one in a million shot doc...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads