• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So is anyone planning a LOTR marathon this Tuesday?

AuroraGyps

First Post
Well, not this Tues, but I'm thinking about it for next month. Right now, I'm cleaning my place before my mother comes to visit and she's supposed to help me get a new TV and DVD player (both the TV and my DVD/VCR died about the same time :( ). Then I go back down with her to my home town to see Dad and visit relatives. When I get back though, I think I'll try to rent all 3 and watch them all in a row (along with popcorn & movie candy ;) ). Kind of a mini vacation after my vacation and running all over the place. :)

Dark Jezter

First Post
I'm planning a marathon for this December: FOTR Extended Edition, TTT Extended Edition, and ROTK Extended Edition.

Man, that'll be almost 12 hours of movie-watching.

Decado

First Post
I am with Dark Jester and will be waiting for the EE release of ROTK before I have a marathon. I am in hopes to talk a couple of my gaming buddies into joining me.

Decado

Maraxle

First Post
That's just too much movie and too little activity. If I'm going to sit somewhere for that many hours straight, I'd better be getting paid for it. At best I'd hold a 4 hour mini-marathon and watch one of the movies, though that would probably involve several breaks. Of course, I still haven't seen ROTK yet, so maybe I'd sit through that one all the way through.

Last edited:

Mercule

Adventurer
My office closes down between Christmas and New Years. I know what I'm doing with one of those days. Mmmm.... Extended Editions.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads