• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So many people with ZERO postcount.

One or two of those zero postcount accounts are old accounts of mine that I regestered and forgot the password. At this point, I don't even remember the account names, either.

LightPhoenix

First Post
They're all Piratecat. :)

And apparently I'm on page eight. Which is odd, because I hardly consider myself one of the more active members of the site. I'd love to be able to sort by "posts per day", or rather a ratio of total posts to days of membership.

Last edited:

Vamprey

First Post
I'm amazed I was as high as 187 given how infrequently I post.

Hmmm by posting this I have probably moved up about another 5-6 pages.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
I'm up there on page 3. Fairly high up. :)

There's a couple MUPs of Mark, the guy from CMG.

Some blocks where the script doesn't translate.

And Croth: if those with zero postcounts have nothing, then just *what* did you eat?

Rystil Arden

First Post
LightPhoenix said:
They're all Piratecat. :)

And apparently I'm on page eight. Which is odd, because I hardly consider myself one of the more active members of the site. I'd love to be able to sort by "posts per day", or rather a ratio of total posts to days of membership.
Posts per day, you say? :Grins Evilly:

Take that BERK!

I'm now ahead of Berk with 665 posts.

666 Here I come!

After post # 666 to we have to open our souls to Satan and sacrifice small animals on crude stone alters so that our dice may always roll high?

Beacuse, if so, I'm WAAAAAAYYYYY ahead of the curve on that one.

If Reveal wants to know where his hamster went to.... Ummmm, I haven't seen it, and I am NOT coated in hamster blood. I, ummmm, had an incident with a ketchup packet. Several thousand ketchup packets.

Yep, that's it, ketchup stains all over the basement.

Remove ads