• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So... Psionics?

Infernal Teddy

Explorer
What do I need to change if I want to use my Expanded Psionics Handbook with the Pathfinder RPG? I know I'll have to fool around with the skill list, anything else?

The class and race balance will be off a bit. I think relative to 3.5, Pathfinder races are an equivalent of LA +1. And the classes are mostly all bumped up in power a little bit too.

Voadam

Legend
The class and race balance will be off a bit. I think relative to 3.5, Pathfinder races are an equivalent of LA +1. And the classes are mostly all bumped up in power a little bit too.

I agree, most of the xph LA +1 races could probably be no LA in PF.

Soulknife is a little weak and could probably use a bump. A simple pathfinder fix is to match its d10 HD with a 1/1 BAB. Dreamscarred has chosen not to go this route and kept the pathfinder nonstandard d10, 2/3 BAB while adding in a lot of little powers and options across the levels to bump them up.

Angellis_ater

First Post
It should be said that we will be changing the Base Attack Bonus for the Soulknife after conferring a bit with Paizo regarding design-choices. The Soulknife that we are designing will have full BAB and D10 Hit Dice.

Everyone is welcome over to our Pathfinder forums for our latest Alpha/Beta documents and updates on what is happening. Right now I submitted the Psion Uncarnate, War Mind and Thrallherd revisions to Jeremy for proofing and PDF release, so these should be up soon.

At the backend, I am putting the finishing touches on Alpha2 of Psychic Warrior and we're working on straightening the Soulknife Beta out. I am expecting the PsyWar to be out around Friday, but keep an eye out, it might be sooner!

Voadam

Legend
It should be said that we will be changing the Base Attack Bonus for the Soulknife after conferring a bit with Paizo regarding design-choices. The Soulknife that we are designing will have full BAB and D10 Hit Dice.

Everyone is welcome over to our Pathfinder forums for our latest Alpha/Beta documents and updates on what is happening. Right now I submitted the Psion Uncarnate, War Mind and Thrallherd revisions to Jeremy for proofing and PDF release, so these should be up soon.

At the backend, I am putting the finishing touches on Alpha2 of Psychic Warrior and we're working on straightening the Soulknife Beta out. I am expecting the PsyWar to be out around Friday, but keep an eye out, it might be sooner!

Sounds good, glad you changed your mind on the soulknife.

Remove ads