• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So today you wake up and learn the world will end....

TogaMario

First Post
I think I'd take a page from Independence Day, Dawn of the Dead, and any other world-catastrophe film. If the rest of the world knows (and promptly freaks the heck out) ... Stock up on guns, ammunition, food and water. Bar my windows, doors, and other entrances/exits.

If everyone was civil (yeah ...) and lived out their lives like normal ... then I guess I would too. I'd probably be at church for the remainder of my time, preparing myself for judgment.

slimykuotoan

First Post
I find real life pretty boring, so I'm honestly not sure how I'd react.

Initially, I'd be excited at the news.

Cooool!

As long as I'd get to see the raging blasts, bands o' gamma worldy, mad max people on the highways, etc.

(I'm the kind of guy who secretly wishes computers would become self-aware and take over the world with their cool looking robots -as long as I'd get to see it, and not just get crushed under pipe while walking down the street or something...)

As the time got closer, I'm sure reality would sink in, but until then, I'd be pretty stoked.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
slimykuotoan said:
I find real life pretty boring, so I'm honestly not sure how I'd react.

Initially, I'd be excited at the news.

Cooool!

As long as I'd get to see the raging blasts, bands o' gamma worldy, mad max people on the highways, etc.

(I'm the kind of guy who secretly wishes computers would become self-aware and take over the world with their cool looking robots -as long as I'd get to see it, and not just get crushed under pipe while walking down the street or something...)

As the time got closer, I'm sure reality would sink in, but until then, I'd be pretty stoked.

So you to will party like its 1999. :D

megamania said:
365 days are ticking.... what would you do?
I'd continue doing the things I do right now that bring joy and peace to my life: care for the people in my life (there's nothing like shared laughter to make you joyful inside), minister to the needs of others (there's nothing like serving others to make you forget your own worries), pray, and read the bible every day. These are things that put the world into persepective for me. If I knew the "world" were ending, I'd have no reason to discontinue doing them.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads