• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So...Versatile Master

Don Incognito

First Post
This is not a power creep complaining thread, because what interested me about the feat was not that it turned the dillentate into an at-will, but rather the fact that it lets you take your multi-class powers from ANY class.

I've been playing what I hope to be a Fighter-Invoker multiclass, and Righteous Brand was my Dillentate, so the feat is going to be a no-brainer. The question then comes to power choice!

What do YOU think are the three best power choices for a multi-class half-elf taking Versatile Master?

The Utility slot is the one that catches my eye. Shield is probably my best bet, but I can't get my mind off of Scar of Blue Wings. Thoughts?

WalterKovacs

First Post
Fox's cunning is a useful "generic" power that could work with just about any class (as most classes that wouldn't have a good basic attack have a power that can work ... not to mention there is now a feat to ensure that you have a decent melee basic so long as you wield a weapon. For the most part, stats will play an issue, but there are some that are stat 'neutral'.

Dailies have stances, zones and conjurations where there are at least some that don't have attack roles involved, or may not even use any stats.

Remove ads