• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So, what Class are you dying to play?

Dammit, AZRogue picked mine in the first post of the thread, Warlord and Psionic Warrior are what I'd most like to play too (though for slightly different reasons, and I think I'd RP more "dashing leader" than "drill sergeant" ;) ). Tiefling for Warlord, for sure.

Paladin is potentially of interest, or potentially idiotic, depending on how they handle it. I'm also very interested to see the multiclass rules and the potential in them, because screw roles, I always want to be a generalist/jack of all trades, and I have much more fun in games where that works than ones where everyone must be good at one specific thing.

Insight

Adventurer
I kinda like these three combinations:

Dwarf Warlord

Tiefling Warlock

Eladrin Wizard

... but without seeing the final crunchy numbers, it's hard to say for certain.

Felon

First Post
AZRogue said:
I'm really considering a Warlord, because I really want to yell at all the "maggots" to get up and shake it off. "One knife to the gut and you taste dirt? Look, the mud's just about stopped the bleeding, you little whining peasant! Get up and swing that sword like you mean it!"

I just mostly want to yell at people.
I wonder if characters still benefit from a warlord's buffs if they turn around and start swinging at his head?

A warlord who acts like that is just beggin' to be fragged! :mad:

The Ubbergeek

First Post
Cleric first - first character will be an human cleric of Ioun (probably with Wizard training or multiclassed). A fighter-kind later, a wizard-kind later.

And more later, as it won't come at start, a Psion - I always liked the concept of the psychic 'mage'. The mind mystic, the master of such power...

Incenjucar

Legend
I want to go for the most brutal, in-your-face classes first (fighter, etc.), and then move towards my usual sneaky and castery types.

Remove ads