• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E So what did the ENnies do for publishers besides PAizo and WOTC?

Effects the ENnies have had on you...

• The ENnies got me to look at new stuff I would not have looked at otherwise.

Votes: 48 63.2%
  • The ENnies got me to buy stuff I would not have bought otherwise.

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • I'm an RPG whore, I would have bought the stuff no matter what.

Votes: 10 13.2%

Crothian

First Post
But game taste wise, I simply don't think that the opinion of ENWorld at large is going to be something I'd like most of the time, so I don't pay much attention to the Ennies.

The ENnies are not the voice of EN world. If they were those nominations and winners would look a lot different.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
The ENnies are not the voice of EN world. If they were those nominations and winners would look a lot different.
Interestingly, not one of the judges this year are "traditional" EN Worlders - meaning this isn't the board they started on or necessarily call home. I think that's really cool.

P

PaulofCthulhu

We gave our product a shot at the ENnies. It failed, but I still think it was worth the chance to do so.

The ENnies do gain a certain level of attention, which can only be useful (perhaps a little less with GamingReport now gone and all those RSS feeds, but the RPG Bloggers' network may pick up some of that slack).

Just so. Technically I've been a member for 7 years, but have less than a 1000 posts, and I'm sure that 2/3 of those are from when the ENnies forums were hosted here.

We're all outsiders this year, but to be honest, other than the 4e nods last year I would say that most of what was nominated isn't exactly on the forefront of interest at EN World.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
:D Derivative sells, I guess -

dnd_basic_full.jpg

HackMaster_basic.jpg

Remove ads