• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So, what did YOU get for Christmas?

V-2

First Post
The semesters before that, some were, but classes over or not, I've always avoided.

Same here. It's... just not right. Alas, alas...

You really want me never to get another fellowship, don't you?

If you close in from behind and succeed at your Sneak roll, he'll never know what hit him. Be bold, make a difference--he's just a 0 Level Academic.

PA

First Post
V-2 said:
If you close in from behind and succeed at your Sneak roll, he'll never know what hit him. Be bold, make a difference--he's just a 0 Level Academic.

But I think he's got 20+ in Int and Wis. I got an A in his class, two years ago.

Gothmog

First Post
its kinda weird, I don't care about getting much of anything for X-mas, I enjoy watching people open my presents more than getting things. Despite that, I always end up with a boatload of stuff (I guess because my dad and girlfriend are the same way about presents I am!).

From GF: a spirit wolf candle lamp, the LOTR Witch King's sword, Mutants & Masterminds, a bit of naughty underwear, the South park Season 1 DVD, a nice new watch, and a knife her dad made before he died

From Parents/sister/grandmother: socks, underwear (not the naughty kind!), Battletech 3067 update, about 10 new D&D/d20 books (Occult Items of Power, Orcs of Tellene, Quint Druid, Good, etc), a 4 megapixel digital camera, LOTR:TT Warg attack, and more mystery/ghost books than I know what to do with (my dad and I trade them back and forth) :D

I know I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family and girlfriend, and be able to spend time with them during the holidays without wanting to kill any of them. Merry Christmas everyone!!!:)

darklight

First Post
I got:

A 48x cd-rw drive, a weatherstation (in/out thermometer+other functions), a pocketsize chess computer, a set of clamps (?) (for holding stuff you work on), two on/off time switches.
Considering we have decided not to give sibling presents, so I got this stuff from my parents, I'm VERY happy with my presents, they are much more than I used to get.

Oh, I also got
Vault of Larin Karr
Hall of the Rainbow Mage
Of Sound Mind
Tomb of Abysthor
Song of Storms
and Power Classes: Noble

from Santa (oh ok, they were actually from myself:D )
so I'm very happy with my presents, though I did miss one thing: A hug from my girlfriend, she's in Australia, visiting her family, but she will be home again on january 26, just in time to see me get my diploma:) I do miss her an awful lot though.

Happy holidays to you all

darklight

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads