• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So what Huge Miniatures would you like to see in the next Huge set?

Which of these Huge Creature would you like to see in the next Huge Mini's Set?

• Bebilith

Votes: 117 37.6%
  • Nalfeshnee Demon

Votes: 122 39.2%
  • Retreiver

Votes: 69 22.2%
  • Dire Shark

Votes: 22 7.1%
  • Dragon Turtle

Votes: 63 20.3%
  • Huge Air Elemental

Votes: 107 34.4%
  • Huge Earth Elemental

Votes: 121 38.9%
  • Huge Water Elemental

Votes: 106 34.1%
  • Frost Worm

Votes: 79 25.4%
  • Hydra

Votes: 201 64.6%
  • Nightwing

Votes: 37 11.9%
  • Black Pudding

Votes: 45 14.5%
  • Gelatinous Cube

Votes: 102 32.8%
  • Remorhaz

Votes: 130 41.8%
  • Tendriculos

Votes: 46 14.8%
  • Titan

Votes: 73 23.5%
  • Truly Horrid Umber Hulk

Votes: 63 20.3%
  • Yrthak

Votes: 23 7.4%
  • Some other critter from another book, or one that you missed from the list!

Votes: 55 17.7%

Brakkart

First Post
Granted the War of the Dragon Queen set hasn't long hit shelves, and it'll likely be a year or two before we see a third Huge set, but I wondered what figures people would most like to see done. The poll includes every huge creature from the Monster Manual that (to the best of my knowledge) has not yet been done (excluding Dragons cos there's loads of them). If what you want to see isn't listed above, then lets hear what you are wanting.

For my part I'd love mini's of a Hydra (number of heads notwithstanding, I reckon 7-9 would be a good number though). Dragon Turtle and all of the big Elementals.

Last edited:

amazingshafeman

First Post
Hydra. I listed Tendriculous as well, because there's a special place in my heart for the little root mold. The first thing to almost eat the DM's pet Mary Jane NPC in a failed campaign I "loaned" to him. :\

TorItara

Explorer
I'm going to have to definitely second/third/fourth/whatever the above recommendations of Gem Dragons and Aboleths - I'd love to get my hands on any of them.

Remove ads