• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So what posts here does WotC have a problem with?

Obryn

Hero
I'm going to guess some stuff in the Fan Creations forums - like homemade power cards and the like. Or were those taken down in the last wave?

I really have no idea, though. :)

-O

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'm going to guess some stuff in the Fan Creations forums - like homemade power cards and the like. Or were those taken down in the last wave?
Bingo! We missed an old one*, and they flagged it.

We have a pretty good relationship with wotc_trevor (Trevor Kidd), WotC's Community Manager; he has the fun parts of The Rouse's old job. Looks like the link they asked us about went straight to legal without passing through brand management first. That happens - not a big deal. We've never allowed pirated IP here, and our relationship is a cordial one.

- PCat

* Ithaqua, as it turns out.

Pyske

Explorer
I looks like Grampa's Power Cards were removed as well (fair enough), but also the Powerpoint template (which didn't have the copyrighted text in it). Were the icons considered IP, or was this just assumed to be the same thing in a different format? If the latter, would it be permissible for someone to re-post the template?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads