• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So where in chainmail is everyone playing?

J-Buzz

First Post
Who is playing in the CHAINMAIL mod, and where?

I am playing in Fontessa City Currently, however since they recommend the shoreline settlement I may move.

Greylock

First Post
I tend to meet up with more players in Shoreline. But, it's so easy to bop back and forth between the two places it doesn't really make much of a difference. My char ain't citified anyways. The small town suits him.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Mostly in the Fugue Plane. I'm considering making a run at the hidden grove, though. Probably just end up back in the fugue plane.

Neo

Explorer
Until recently I was in the Drow-Illithid city of Salty Shores in the Underdark killing Ulthariads, Venerators, Darkeners, Drow Enforcers etc... Then this huge Beholder turned up and everything went pear shaped...fortunately the server died around about then sparing me a painful death... my companion was not so fortunate.

cantrip

Explorer
Good to hear(that you didn't die) :)
I crashed just after I typed the last message, so I didn't see my own death. When I tried to return the server was down :(

Oh yeah, I travel around wherever I can find company. Even spent a few days in hell...

J-Buzz

First Post
:) Dinkledog, suprised I havn't seen you there I visit there often.

I take it some of you are playing your poa characters? I am afraid to try that, altough it might be a good opp. to level my 27th level char a bit without having to fight through Drow City over and over agian. Last time we did this I lost my character, so I would be very disappointed to loose another one.

I keep venturing out, and having to run back to civilization cause I came across somthing I can not kill. Weapon ineffective thing...So I have not seen much of the island.

Last edited:

Remove ads