• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So who wants to take a survey?

ph0rk

Friendship is Magic, and Magic is Heresy.
I am an anthropology grad student at East Carolina, and I am running a study on how community interaction affects motivation to play massively multiplayer online games.

(or, are people who interact with guildmates out of game more or less likely to be committed to play?)

For the purposes of the study, an MMO game is anything from Diablo to Everquest to Second Life, and anything else I may not have even heard of yet. Participants must be 18 or older, and there is no cost to participate.

If you'd like to help, please send your mailing address to jmr0218(at)mail.ecu.edu. If you'd like to learn more about the study (or check if I'm legit), head to http://personal.ecu.edu/jmr0218/, where you can pick up a .doc or .pdf file of the questionnaire and instructions, if you'd rather not send your address to someone you don't know.

All names are kept confidential and destroyed unless you volunteer for a follow up interview (and then all identifying info is destroyed after). It is a pretty short survey, and you'll be contributing to science!

If you have any questions, please send them to jmr0218(at)mail.ecu.edu.

Remove ads