• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So who's going to D&D Experience?

Rechan

Adventurer
Can folks who have access to computers give us updates while they're there?

We're desperate here for 4e updates. WotC is starving us. :)

Insight

Adventurer
Charwoman Gene said:
There are two LFR Games, they are the only 4e non-Delve events. The Delve is 4e as well.

I kind of assumed the tournament thing was 4E, since it ends at Gen Con well after 4E is released. Is that not the case?

re reporting: I'll have my laptop with me, so, assuming I have wireless access somewhere, I can report some.

Last edited:

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
Rechan said:
Can folks who have access to computers give us updates while they're there?

We're desperate here for 4e updates. WotC is starving us. :)
You've got it. If I have something positive to say, you'll know that my check finally arrived. ;)

Seriously, I plan on spilling all the beans that there are available to be spilled.

--Steve

LightPhoenix

First Post
If my friend was back in DC now, I might go and crash with him. Unfortunately he's on another continent at the moment, so I couldn't make plans right now.

Vrecknidj

Explorer
I'm going.

I will be judging 7 slots of D&D minis games. I think I have Thursday morning free. Since I'll have my judge shirt on, I'll try to blend in somewhere and spy on someone playing 4e, so I can see something cool.

;)

The rest of the time I'll be judging minis events. Come by and say "hi." I'm the short, fat, bearded guy. (Oh wait, there's more than one...)

Dave

The Little Raven

First Post
I've thought about going... even if just to print out Le Rouse's message, so I can demand drinks from Andy Collins with "Hey, I've got it in writing from Scott."

Firevalkyrie

First Post
Only if I could get a usefully cheap fare to Reagan - I am never flying through Dulles again. It's a nice airport but getting into DC proper from it is a pain in the rear.

PatEllis15

First Post
Vrecknidj said:
I'm going.

I will be judging 7 slots of D&D minis games. I think I have Thursday morning free. Since I'll have my judge shirt on, I'll try to blend in somewhere and spy on someone playing 4e, so I can see something cool.

;)

The rest of the time I'll be judging minis events. Come by and say "hi." I'm the short, fat, bearded guy. (Oh wait, there's more than one...)

Dave

Poor Vreck! Wavestar didn't tell him that no games were being run Thursday morning, only the seminar!

While there are only 2 events + Delve that are 4e, it should be noted that there will be plenty of DDM 2.0 (which is seeming to be awfully close to D&D 4e) running each day as well.

I'll be in attendance, and will be running the DDM Community Draft Saturday night.

Pat E

Remove ads