• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Socializing at PAX East

Dannager

First Post
A meetup sounds like a rad idea. I'll be attending PAX, and I should be available Thursday night after my plane gets in and whatnot. I'm cool with whatever, but I don't know Boston so I'm afraid I can't be of much help in terms of suggestions.

skinnydwarf

Explorer
Lurker signing in. I live in Boston, and am going to PAX. Meeting at the Sheraton the night before sounds like a good plan. If no one else wants to run anything, I could run some D&D or C&C (C&C preferably because it's simpler- less of a "need" for minis). I've been meaning to run the Dark Chateau (part of the Castle Zagyg line).

davethegame

Explorer
I'll be there too! But not arriving until late Thursday. Hopefully can do some meetup stuff during the weekend.

Also I'll be running at the DM Challenge, so you can definitely find me there.

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
If by some miracle I finish getting all the exhibitors squared away by a decent hour, I'll be there for a Sheraton meetup.

I thought we would be able to meet up, but unfortunately we are just too wiped by the work week to make it over there and we want to be rested before the festivities begin. So we are going to stay home tonight.

Maybe we will catch up with some of you during the weekend!

Have fun!

GlassJaw

Hero
I'm going, as is Wulf. I don't really have any specific plans, and really have no idea what to expect as far as the con itself goes!

If some kind of meet-up is arranged, I would definitely be interested.

Remove ads