Some Early D&DI information

nerfherder

Explorer
Thanks for the update Trevor.

I was very disappointed with the state of DDI when it first went live, and decided against subscribing. Recently, however, I've been impressed with the improvements made, and the professionalism of the release strategy, schedule and communication.

My group is just about to switch to another game for about 6 months, but when we return to 4E after that, I will definitely be getting a DDI subscription.

avin

First Post
Ok, you are extending one week after books to get CB updated, but are you going to include previous month's Dragons info on this?

Shroomy

Adventurer
While houserule support would be nice, my current wish is for their to be a way for the DDI to keep track of ritual components. I currently do it manually and record it on the CB logs, but some new functionality would be much appreciated.

malraux

First Post
While houserule support would be nice, my current wish is for their to be a way for the DDI to keep track of ritual components. I currently do it manually and record it on the CB logs, but some new functionality would be much appreciated.

I would also like ritual cards (ie a power card but detailing what's involved in a particular ritual), because at this point, rituals are the main reason I need a PHB when playing.

Remathilis

Legend
I would also like ritual cards (ie a power card but detailing what's involved in a particular ritual), because at this point, rituals are the main reason I need a PHB when playing.

What's sad is ritual cards ARE in the Char-Builder (create a character with rituals, then go to the sheet view and select "show normal item cards". The ritual will apear as an "item" but with no text beyond its name.

It seems it would be easy to enter the ritual text from the DDi on those "item" cards an viola! ritual cards!

Verys Arkon

First Post
I'm really happy to hear about Hybrid support in the CB. Since the release of CB, I've gotten extremely lazy in my character building and haven't really gotten around to doing much with hybrids manually. Awesome.

Delaying the update by a week isn't too bad, I suppose. Those that wanted same-day release of physical and digital versions aren't going to be happy.

Does this mean that you'll be adding the previous month's Dragon and Dungeon magazines in the next update, or are the magazine updates going to be nearly two months old by the time they get included?

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Remove ads