Some Gothic Trinkets from CURSE OF STRAHD

Curse of Strahd contains a random d100 table of various gothic trinkets. Take a quick look at the first few items on that table! Locks which open when blood is dripped on them, the wig of someone beheaded, invisible ink that can only be read at sunset, and more. Curse of Strahd comes out on Friday in preferred stores, or 11 days later on March 15th everywhere else.

Curse of Strahd contains a random d100 table of various gothic trinkets. Take a quick look at the first few items on that table! Locks which open when blood is dripped on them, the wig of someone beheaded, invisible ink that can only be read at sunset, and more. Curse of Strahd comes out on Friday in preferred stores, or 11 days later on March 15th everywhere else.

Ccj7424W8AEMeKC.jpg

SaveSave

Relic Dice

First Post
The trinkets in the book get me all giddy excited (No spoilers)! Can't wait to see some of them in play.
I feel sad for the people I know who are new to Ravenloft and already "don't prefer it" because it's gothic and everyone else is on this gothic "hook". Hopefully I can brake one of my players from that. Ravenloft just too cool to miss out on.

Set of silverware for a kings last meal... You're no servant, how did you get those?!

Remove ads

Remove ads