• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some new artwork

BlindKobold

First Post
I'm a freelance digital/3D artist. I just share some of my fantasy inspired pieces. You can see more, and download my monthly fantasy calendar, at my website: http://www.dragonsart.com

DridersFury.jpg

Dragon-n-Elves.jpg

DragonLair.jpg

DragonLair.jpg

HumanWarrioress.jpg

alsih2o

First Post
Wow.

How long does one of those take?

Do you start with tangible materials?

How much of the process is automated? (light directions, air flow..)

BlindKobold

First Post
alsih2o said:
Wow.

How long does one of those take?

Do you start with tangible materials?

How much of the process is automated? (light directions, air flow..)

Thanks for the comment! =) Hopefully a game publisher will see these and say the same thing! =)

As far as how long, it really varies... sometimes, I have to render components seperately and then put them together manually in a graphics editor like Photoshop. Usually a few days to a week for the ones above.

Do I start with tangible materials... I have a lot of custom and commerical models, textures and lighting set-ups, but like anything else... they're just a starting point. It takes tons of tweaking sometimes to get the look I want.

How much of the process is automated... hmm... not much. There's alot of presets... but if I use them, they're just starting points. Again, it takes alot of tweaking with lights, camera angles, etc. to get the right look.

Babette

First Post
Hello

Hey there pretty cool :cool:

:\ i have a question (bazungas aside)...your women are very waify...is that just style i'm asking in regards to they don't seem they would be able to wield anything for long...you can be thin but there is no strength to them.

also your proportions???

anyway they're all great ;)

my fav is the woman in black pictured with the pointy green hat lady.She looks really cool.

good luck with things ;)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads