• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some notes on Spam Control & New Users

seanfrid

First Post
Nothing has changed :( Try to download the changelog here http://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdownloads.php?do=download&downloadid=1180 ? Does not seem to be some exclusive content either.

For my part I still only get:
Code:
vBulletin Message
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

- Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
   - If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
   - You are trying to use a feature available only to Community Supporter Subscribers. This includes Search, access to Exclusive Content and more.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
stand by, I am going to be a bit slow to look further on this. I had my vision messed with by the eye doc today.

Remove ads