• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some of my commercial and hobby cartography

Dlsharrock

First Post
Some of my cartography.
This one is greatly reduced and is the key version, a bird's eye map of the city of Mormont created for RPG Tonight's living game Valterra. The actual map is 9000 pixels wide and used in the game's chat environment.

Mormont.jpg

And this is the Valterra map created for the same site, again greatly reduced. Mormont is up there near the Thulan mountains.

valtera.jpg

A more traditionalish map for a place called Mistleburg which was part of a larger campaign world.

middlemist.jpg

And another, Urmshiem. These next two were done using a really old version of Microsoft Image Composer on a cranky old laptop :)

urmshiem.jpg

Arnhiem, in the same campaign. Some pictures included in this one are from old books, and I lifted some ancient Germanic map icons too. The sketchy dungeon map was drawn by one of the players during the game, so this one's a bit of a hodgepodge of styles. One of my first maps.

arnheim.jpg

Last edited:

Dlsharrock

First Post
Sirith said:
The city map is great, I love the amount of detail there is to look at.

Thanks for everyones' comments! The actual map is much bigger than the resolution shown, so there's more detail close up, particularly in the back gardens and alleyways. The whole thing in full resolution is at RPG Tonight's website, but I don't know if you need to be in their living game to see the map, or whether it's just freely available in their chat environment.

Remove ads