• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some of my doodles...

Xyanthon

First Post
Hello there everyone, just wanted to post some of my art. There are several talented artists here and you have all inspired me to try my hand at this. So, assuming everything works well, here are a few of my images.
Elf Patrol.jpg

Last edited:

Xyanthon

First Post
Thanks! I don't do anything really special for the backgrounds, just pencil and then ink them in. I have done a lot of wood cuts and lino cuts and studied medival art so I guess that comes out some. Here are a few more images as well.

Attachments

• priestess.jpg
    priestess.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 216

Xyanthon

First Post
And one more color image with a shamman transforming into his spirit totem.

Attachments

• cave spirit dancers copy.jpg
    cave spirit dancers copy.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 215

Xyanthon

First Post
This is a satyr I'd done recently. I'm inclined to color it but have mixed feelings about the results, mostly due to my lack of skill with digitally coloring images.

Attachments

• satyr.jpg
    satyr.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 169

Xyanthon

First Post
This is an older one I did when I first got into playing with Photoshop a few months ago and wanted to color some of my penned drawings. I'm not totally happy with it but there are definately parts of it I like. Oh, and it's my take on a spriggan talking to one of his fairer kin.

Attachments

• spriggan color copy.jpg
    spriggan color copy.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 104

Remove ads