• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some thoughts, after reading the "homogenity" thread...

Wik

First Post
Well, apparently, 4E is really, really bad. And 3e is super, super good.

And boy, do I have stories!

I mean, this one time, I went out drinking, and got soooo sick that I had to be carried home by 3e. And when 3e put me to bed, it didn't take liberties. It just put me to bed, took off my shoes, and tucked me in.

Not at all like 4e. I got chlamydia, you jerk!

When I introduced 3e to my parents, it was super polite and actually brought gifts. Plus it offered to fix my dad's car, which was nice.

4e Made a pass at my mom!

Although, now that I think about it, 3e was kind of racist. And controlling.

And, for some reason, kept making metaphors about football, restaurants, and, weirdest of all, "wood".

Hunh.

:D

Last edited:

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
4E pissed in my pool and swam in my toilet.

(I never much liked the public pool, but always loved that metaphor evoked by the warning sign)

Dalzig

First Post
This thread is about revelations had while reading a thread about revelations had while reading a thread. :hmm:

Won't someone think of the children?!

Remathilis

Legend
I remember that one time in Mexico with me, 3e, 4e and the donkey.

We never thought 4e would do it. But there was money on the table. And tequila. Oh god, the Tequila.

All I can recall was the call at 2:30AM that 3e got on its cell and us having to bail 4e out of prison, and drive across the border before they could finish filing charges.

But I had to agree with 4e; that was one heck of a donkey!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads