• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Something Awful leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribble

First Post
Sooooo at this point we've seen a play test leak that points to a game that is very much like 4e, and another with a leak saying the game is very much NOT like 4e.

Scribble

First Post
Woot? Where have we seen something that is like 4e?

Warder

A month or so back? There was another "Look I'm leaking the play test!" thread.

That one painted a picture where everything was almost exactly like 4e with a few modifications. Like the exact opposite of this.

In that thread all the anti-4e peeps were gnashing teeth and ready to disown WoTC for life (again?)

Now we have one where pretty much the exact opposite is happening. That just kind of amuses me.

Like others I will wait until we see some actual released stuff from WoTC before making any kind of choice.

Grazzt

Demon Lord
A month or so back? There was another "Look I'm leaking the play test!" thread.

That one painted a picture where everything was almost exactly like 4e with a few modifications. Like the exact opposite of this.

In that thread all the anti-4e peeps were gnashing teeth and ready to disown WoTC for life (again?)

Now we have one where pretty much the exact opposite is happening. That just kind of amuses me.

Like others I will wait until we see some actual released stuff from WoTC before making any kind of choice.

If it's the leak I'm thinking of, that one was shot down by WotC Trevor as being fake.

vagabundo

Adventurer
If it's the leak I'm thinking of, that one was shot down by WotC Trevor as being fake.

Which means if we get a no comment from WotC it is probably true. They probably should have stuck to a common statement when addressing potential leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads