Something different in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas area?

Psychotic Jim

First Post
I'm looking for a fairly off-the-beaten-path sort of game, like Planescape, going on near the Grapevine-Colleyville area or in Richardson (near UTD). Thanks ahead for reading and responding.

Last edited:

caudor

Adventurer
Psychotic Jim said:
I'm looking for a fairly off-the-beaten-path sort of game, like Planescape, going on near the Grapevine-Colleyville area or in Richardson (near UTD). Thanks ahead for reading and responding.

Hi Psychotic Jim, I live here in Bedford (short distance south of Grapevine). I'm not currently in a group right now other than playing with family and friends. I work a lot, so I don't have as much time to play regularly as I would like. But I do play. When we do play, my guys usually play classic 3.5e stuff (Lost City of Barakus lately). If you do have trouble finding a group that you like, look me up and perhaps we can hook up. I post on Enworld all the time.

Here's some info that might also help. I know if two regular RPGA groups in the area. I'm not sure if the latter is active. Up in Denton, at Talon Comics, they have regular RPGA sessions. They are a great bunch of folks although I haven't played with them lately. Look up Talon Comics on the interest for their message board.

Also, in Arlington TX at Lonestar Comics, I believe a RPGA group called the Knight of the Square table get together. I have not played with them, so I don't know if they are still playing.

I hope you find a group you like! Good luck :)

Psychotic Jim

First Post
Thanks for the tips! I appreciate it! I'm looking for groups still, so if you wanted to form one or if you have room for another player/DM in your group, that would be great! I've been stuck DM'ing Forgotten Realms campaigns for several years and would like something else for a change.

By the way, didn't you go to the ENWorld gameday back last August?

Urizen

First Post
hey there

I live in Garland and am looking to find a Saturday Gaming group.... BAD.. I've been jonesing for a good game for I don't know how long.

I'm willing to try almost anything, although I'd like to eventually play Darwin's World, as I just wrote a sourcebook for it :)

I'm also thinking of doing some work on a new Fantasy setting with a friend who currently lives out of state, so a new setting might be fun to play test at some point :)

anyhow. If your interested, just let me know.

Psychotic Jim

First Post
Urizen, I've been looking for a Saturday group also. I wouldn't mind forming a new one, if I had to. By the way, Darwin's World is a post-apocalyptic game worlds, right?

Urizen

First Post
Psychotic Jim said:
Urizen, I've been looking for a Saturday group also. I wouldn't mind forming a new one, if I had to. By the way, Darwin's World is a post-apocalyptic game worlds, right?

Yeah, darwin's world is a pretty gritty Post Apocalyptic game setting. Good stuff in my opinion.

sorry about the late reply, been pretty busy lately...

if you wanna get in touch, email me at

urizen@realitydeviants.net

Silvanos

First Post
Hey guys,

I live in Wichita Falls TX, but will be driving down to the Ft. Worth area the first friday of each month to DM a game. I have room for several people if you all are intrested. Game will start around 8, and go LATE.

Intrested? Let me know... We start March 5th!

drew@kestaal.com

Last edited:

Urizen

First Post
Silvanos said:
Hey guys,

I live in Wichita Falls TX, but will be driving down to the Ft. Worth area the first friday of each month to DM a game. I have room for several people if you all are intrested. Game will start around 8, and go LATE.

Intrested? Let me know... We start March 5th!

drew@kestaal.com

I would, but I work during the week.. but thanks for asking :)

Silvanos

First Post
Hey no problem. I should be more specific and say 8pm to like 2 am.

if your ever able to make that, give me a hollar.

Drew

Kuriel

First Post
Im in the North Dallas/Plano region and have been looking for a game to join up for sometime, if anyone hears about one in that region i would appreciate it very much.

Remove ads