• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Something different in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas area?

Silvanos

First Post
Kuriel said:
Im in the North Dallas/Plano region and have been looking for a game to join up for sometime, if anyone hears about one in that region i would appreciate it very much.

Kuriel,

Mine is starting tomorrow is in Euliss (SP). Not sure how far you are willing to drive...

D

Kuriel

First Post
Euless area is a bit of a drive for me for a session, im primarily trying to stay with the north dallas, richarson, plano, frisco, allen, mckinney , and carrollton area.

I live near Allen and i know of a Game Store called Texas Game co. which is a local Hobby/RPG Store where a bunch of my friends to play Battletech Minitures and some other games.

Im looking to playing anything Fantasy or D&D Based.

Last edited:

EldonG

First Post
I've just started an epic level (25th to start) game to playtest the scenarios I'm working on for Silverthorne Games. I still need a couple of good players!

We play at the apartment, off Spring Valley, between Preston and Montfort...on Fridays, starting 2ish. That's pretty close to Richardson, in Dallas. E-mail me if you're interested, at eldon_guyre@yahoo.com

Remove ads