• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Soneillon. Part 1 (Updated 6/15)

daemonictutor

First Post
compiled storyhour

I got directed here through a post on malhavocpress and spent an entire week absorbing this wonderful world of Wyre

I too would like the compiled versions. I will treasure them and put them in a dragon's hoard for my players to find. How is that for a handout ;-)

daemonictutor@yahoo.com

ForceUser

Explorer
Re: compiled storyhour

daemonictutor said:
I will treasure them and put them in a dragon's hoard for my players to find. How is that for a handout ;-)
That's a very creative way to encourage your player group to read it. :)

In other news...bump!

Jumbie

Explorer
Damnit!! I'm all caught up now.

Someone add me to the list of addicts please.

I can't say anything that hasn't been said before, so I guess that I'll just add the standard WOW!!

Sep, you are one hell of a talented writer. Thanks for posting these updates for us to read.

Oh yeah, since you guys don't seem to mind sending out compiled copies of the entire story, would someone e-mail me the file at the following address.

Thanks!!

grodog

Hero
daemonictutor and Jumbie, check your inboxes.

EDIT: Hey tleiaxu---Have you done any further work on your Wyre Names list? IIRC, you were going to send me a copy, but I only have the version I cut/pasted from the SH forum.

Last edited:

Remove ads