• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Soneillon. Part 1 (Updated 6/15)

Gez

First Post
We have to wait a long time for the updates, but the waiting is really worth it! Yum.

So much richness, so many spins... I would have headache trying to DM something like this. Best story hour ever, really.

Dakkareth

First Post
William Ronald said:
A very good update.

I suspect that the devils have arrived for their own purposes, as Ridley's Cohort has mentioned. Of course, the help may be designed to draw Eadric closer to Titivilius. (Devils of such stature probably have at least three reasons for doing anything.)

To some extent of course, but otoh Shomei recently came into a position allowing her to exert a strong influence over Titivilus - calling and binding him after his attack on her ...

Anyway ... playing at epic levels (which the PCs are rapidly approaching if they aren't there already) is not easy, but here both the great power of the PCs is kept in mind but still there are MUCH bigger fishs and through the webs of intrigue and schemes of domination, the PCs are facing great problems.

Truly a work of genius.

*Dakkareth bows*

dpdx

Explorer
I've had this theory for a while that the brain is like a hard drive in that there's a large, but finite amount of storage for knowledge therein that prevents people ultimately from knowing everything about everything.

For example, if you've devoted serious mental bandwidth to being wicked good at fixing cars, boats, motorcycles and machines, like my Dad, you probably don't have a lot left for things like Javascript, the sport of cricket, random encounter tables, or veterinary medicine, for example.

So, as I'm reading this Story Hour (as I have from the very beginning), it occurs to me that if I even could absorb the entirety of the Wyre World (now with extra planes!), I'd have a serious mental struggle with tying my own shoes.

Dude is DEEP. I await the next update.

Lela

First Post
dpdx said:

So, as I'm reading this Story Hour (as I have from the very beginning), it occurs to me that if I even could absorb the entirety of the Wyre World (now with extra planes!), I'd have a serious mental struggle with tying my own shoes.

Dude is DEEP. I await the next update.

Can anyone say Source Book?

By that, I mean, still be able to say it after assimilating all of Wyre.

Pants

First Post
Source Book. Monstrous Compendium. Novel Line. Action Figures. Bumper stickers. Lunch Boxes. I BUY THEM ALL!!

*eats shoe*

Just speculating, but is there any chance that Shomei could have called and bound/compacted all three dukes of hell (former suitors?) and their fiendish servants? She's powerful enough to do a gate spell and use planar binding and had several days compared to Eadric and co. Course, that's just a thought :)

Gez

First Post
Sepulchrave II said:
Mostin guessed that the Infernalist had struck deals with other creatures, although Shomei did not mention them, and the Alienist did not press her: she looked exhausted, itself an indicator that she had busied herself with summonings and callings.

Hmm. Furcas, Murmuur* and Titivilus, plus 10 narzugons ?

(Funny, that one. Name is nigh like "murmure", "whisper" in French. Wonder where he comes from, and what is his domain.)

Remove ads