• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sorcerer Spells need help!

I'm playing in a sorcerer in my current campaign and was looking for a little help on my spell selection. I'm playing a shadow weave user and was thinking about going for the shadow adept prestige class (some real cool abilties). I have 4 lvls in fighter already and wanted to have a blade signer quality to my character, kinda of sword in one hand and slinging spells with the other. i have access to almost all d20 books with spells so feel free to suggest from anything.

Thanks for the help

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
If you have Relics and Rituals 2, there are a number of good weapon focused spells as well as stuff for you to use IF you have levels in arcane spellcasting (such as Arcane Puissiance for your sword to stack with your fighter levels)

Definately have Bladethirst, Accelated Reflexes, Vampiric Weapon, Flame/Frost Weapon (this way you don't have to waste gold getting such abilities), Arcane Parry, Mana Sink (if you ever face arcane spellcasters), Essential Blade, and perhaps Troll's Blood (if only for the regen factor)

Comert

First Post
I think you should have haste, mage armor, shield. This way you will have good AC which is important because you are going melee with not a lot of hitpoints. If you are high enough level, you should try Tenser's T. Prot from arrows, stoneskin, Cat's grace, Endurance... Keen edge. These are all spells that would go with a battlemage.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads