• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sorry for the downtime

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
alsih2o said:

Wow! How did you do that????
He takes his not appearing seriously.

That, or maybe the boards took some seconds to count his post.

Enkhidu

Explorer
Piratecat said:
...Apparently there are rumors on Nothingland that Morrus has run away with the money we raised for hosting. Nothing could be farther from the truth; we have something like $4000 left for paying for hosting, set aside for ONLY that purpose.

I think that started with me, though that's not what I said. I did say that if something was wrong with ENWorld, the only thing to get antsy over was is something was up with Morrus. My exact words were (in response to a list thrown out of possible problems) "Something happening to/from Russ is the one I'd be a little antsy about. Anything else I can think of is easily replaced (though it might cost some $)." And the only reason I said that was because I knew he was moving, and if something went down parts wise on the server and they couldn't get hold of him I hoped it wan't because of moving hassles, like being stuck with a broken down truck or something similar.

Or getting run over by a moose. That would suck too.

Anyway, much of the sentiment over there was either in the "its probably nothing big" or "gosh I hope everything's OK" vein.

Besides. Everyone knows that you guys already spent on that money on ale and whores like any self-respecting gamer.

alsih2o

First Post
Crothian said:
I'm not picking a fight, I'm clarifying comments that people seem to be reacting badly too.

But with Darkness quoting you specifically in that post you do realize he was talking to you.

Yes?

Crothian

First Post
alsih2o said:
But with Darkness quoting you specifically in that post you do realize he was talking to you.

Yes?

Yes, and I remained polite and civil. I didn't call anyone out or provoke anything.

alsih2o

First Post
Crothian said:
Yes, and I remained polite and civil. I didn't call anyone out or provoke anything.

So you said- “no suprise to hear of those rumors over there”

And darkness quoted that and said- “If you want to pick a fight, please do it in a place where it's okay (e.g., NTL) rather than in EN World. Thank you.”

And then you said- “Nope, I stand by my comment that hearing rumors from Ntkl do not suprise me.”

Sounds like you are completely ignoring a moderator to me. Far from polite or civil. Just like your first statement.

Last edited:

Remove ads