• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Soulknife - More than one mind blade?

LoPaC

First Post
So, I'm sitting here with my homies Expanded Psionics Handbook, and I've looked over the Soulknife, knowing that this is what I'm leveling up my character as. But it occured to me that it doesnt say anywhere in the Soulknife section whether a Soulknife can create 2 blades, for use of two-weapon fighting. It gives examples of other combat feats that work, like power attack and combat expertise. But it doesnt say you can make 2 blades. Buuuuuuut, it doesnt say you cant either. You can make another if your first is broken, but it doesnt state that only one can be in existance. You can throw them eventually, so you can let go of one at some point.

Anyone got some insight as to what it might be, rule-specific? Or is this a "whatever works for your game" question?

Yeoman

First Post
LoPaC said:
So, I'm sitting here with my homies Expanded Psionics Handbook, and I've looked over the Soulknife, knowing that this is what I'm leveling up my character as. But it occured to me that it doesnt say anywhere in the Soulknife section whether a Soulknife can create 2 blades, for use of two-weapon fighting. It gives examples of other combat feats that work, like power attack and combat expertise. But it doesnt say you can make 2 blades. Buuuuuuut, it doesnt say you cant either. You can make another if your first is broken, but it doesnt state that only one can be in existance. You can throw them eventually, so you can let go of one at some point.

Anyone got some insight as to what it might be, rule-specific? Or is this a "whatever works for your game" question?
I'm pretty sure you need the Shape Mind Blade Ability that comes at 5th level to create two of them. I don't have the book in front of me though.

Remove ads