• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

South Chicagoland Gamers

Evilusion

First Post
Other people who game near me amazing. Thanks for this going to have to keep an eye out just in case we need other people for my group.

Thanks for the group setup.

A flannel shirt

First Post
No problem. My purpose isn't to only promote my own games but to gather local gamers. Sort of a Rolodex of local games. Am I dating myself with that reference?

lol

For example: Bob is running 4e D&D, Joe is running Pathfinder, Jenny is running CoC and I've never heard of the system Fred is running.

Evilusion

First Post
Well unless you get everyone who is playing in the are to sign up on Enworld it will never be complete. As of right now I'm running Pathfinder. I have run VnV, Gammaworld(all Editions), MSH, DnD(all editions 4th edition did not last long in my group not our style). I sure I have missed some but not to worried about it.

A flannel shirt

First Post
Well unless you get everyone who is playing in the are to sign up on Enworld it will never be complete. As of right now I'm running Pathfinder. I have run VnV, Gammaworld(all Editions), MSH, DnD(all editions 4th edition did not last long in my group not our style). I sure I have missed some but not to worried about it.

A lot of people are reluctant too. I only use enworld to get people over to my main site. Which is:

South Chicagoland Gamers - Home

Enworld is too global, but hopefully we can start getting some more folks either here or the site above. This is the platform to show the locals on enworld that there is a local group.

PhilShamrock

First Post
Gamma World? I haven't played that in ages. I used to LOVE that game. I was just looking on DriveThruRPG.com and found a post apocalyptic 1950's style rockabilly game I was just now trying to talk myself out of buying. I have a problem, yes, I know.

Remove ads