• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E South Wisconsin - Pathfinder (+ Other Games!)

mandarific

First Post
Hi there! My boyfriend and I are located in Janesville, WI and looking to start up a Pathfinder group, preferably on Sundays or Saturdays, to run the "Kingmaker" storyline. (Or, if you've done that but still want to play Pathfinder - we could probably come up with a homebrew campaign if need be!)

We'd also be interested in playing in existing groups, or playing other games like Warhammer Fantasy (3rd Ed), World of Darkness, or pretty much anything else.

Please let me know if you're interested in either playing a Pathfinder campaign with us, need a few extra players, or whatever! We don't mind travelling to nearby areas (Beloit, Madison, etc) but due to the BF's work schedule Saturdays & Sundays are a must, unless it isn't a once-a-week game.

Thanks!

Glade Riven

Adventurer
Like I said in the PM, I'm in. I am trying to talk my bro and his wife into trying it, but they've never seen a session, let alone played. That makes it tricky to talk them into it.

Remove ads