• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Southwestern MI Pathfinder group

Hello fellow southwestern MI gamers! I am looking to roll some dice together with friends in person once again. I am willing to travel(Kalamazoo/Holland/Muskegon/Big Rapids/Lansing is kind of my willingness to travel grid) or host(I live in Grand Rapids). I am free after 5 PM Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday and anytime on the weekends. I am open to either 1E or 2E and can GM if needed, though it would be nice if we could rotate those duties so I got a chance to play.

A little about me:

I am 37 years old and am recently divorced and looking to restart my social life after taking a year to restart my life and focus on myself. I have recently undergone weight loss surgery and have lost over 130 pounds total from my highest weight so while I won't frown upon beer and pizza being at my gaming table please respect my decision to not partake.

I have been playing role playing games for over two decades and have dabbled in many different systems(D&D, BESM, Arduin, Final fantasy table top rpg, etc) before becoming pathfinder exclusive about 10 years ago. I have run several campaigns before including but not limited to: Rise of the Runelords, Carrion Crown, GiantSlayer, Serpents Skull, and KingMaker.

If your interested in joining please feel free to reply here or send me a PM.

Remove ads