SPACE HULK returns for 20th anniversary!

Thanee

First Post
Heh. I managed to win both my first and second game (both on that mission; first with Terminators, second with Genestealers). :D

The Terminator game was pretty much single-handedly won by my Sergeant, who simply held off the entire Genestealer storm, all on his own (he killed a lot of them during that critical make or break turn). :lol:

I was pretty lucky with the random Action Points, though. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Ah, you did the same 'mistake' I did on the first mission (it didn't come back to haunt me, like it did for you, though). You did not shoot the doors in the first room, while moving in (saves AP). :)

Closed doors are not your friend, as a Terminator. :D

Bye
Thanee

Stormonu

Legend
whee! Scored me a copy last weekend at Coastcon for $99 :). My brother used to have the original game (+expansions), but it's been such a long time since I played. I just got the minis put together and haven't had the chance to spring the game on anyone yet, but I'm eager to try it out again.

Some of the genestealers minis bother me, though. I'd prefer figures that weren't posed on girders and the like; in many ways I liked the old ground-based pose from the original box set.

Remove ads