• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Space Ship Deck Plans

dwayne

Adventurer
I have posted these because so many people might want some ready made deck plans. Let me know if they are good or not. It is my firt time using CC2 these were done with the new add on Cosmographer Pro. :)

Attachments

• Cammand Deck.PNG
    Cammand Deck.PNG
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,010
  • Cammand Deck.zip
    655.8 KB · Views: 191

Bill Scott

First Post
dwayne said:
I have posted these because so many people might want some ready made deck plans. Let me know if they are good or not. It is my firt time using CC2 these were done with the new add on Cosmographer Pro. :)

That's a damn good job for a first time:) Please submit more so we can see your progress.

BTW, I do have a suggestion. I would extend the body of the ship to cover the propusion ports a bit. With the ports being that far out, it would'nt be much of a problem for enemy ships to disable it with a well placed shot or two

Turanil

First Post
I was extemely interested at looking your plan but couldn't: JPG would be easier than PNG, and the file requires the appropriate software that I don't have.

I think many people here are in the same case as I am...

dwayne

Adventurer
Space Ships

Sorry about that was late and needed sleep. Thanks Bagpuss for the link :cool: . Here is a jpg of the ship but the Detail is not so great you really should get the free viewer for their files. Or you will miss the details but enjoy i left the maps blank so you could fill in where or what every thing was. :)

Attachments

• Cammand Deck..zip
    190.9 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

0-hr

Starship Cartographer
That is pretty darn nice, especially for a first attempt! While we're on the subject, here's a ship I did for my d20 StarWars game.

Right now I'm working on a couple of original designs in the same style (3D MAX models and Photoshop interiors).

Are .png files hard to read with the current IE and Netscape browsers? I thought it was pretty much a standard these days (if not, I need to reformat some pics on my website!).

dwayne

Adventurer
Ship plans

Here is a revised command deck, a cargo hold, and a 3rd deck. :)
I am doing these so those who don't have the time or just need one on the fly can grab and copy. Because the only plans i found were star wars or star treck though there ok but most have the feel of one or the other. So i am making some kind of generic ones.

Also i will be using them in my Alien/terminator/predator/starship troopers game.

The JPGs are all in one but the others are not too big zipped to gether :)

Attachments

• Ship plans JPG.zip
    527.7 KB · Views: 216
  • Cammand Deck.zip
    661.4 KB · Views: 147
  • ship Cargo hold.zip
    764.3 KB · Views: 147
  • ship deck 3.zip
    986.3 KB · Views: 130

HAR-Vee

First Post
These are great Dwayne. CC2 takes a lot to figure out, but it looks like you got the swing of it!

And Ki Ryn... right on man! That's not CC2... what are you using?

0-hr

Starship Cartographer
HAR-Vee said:
And Ki Ryn... right on man! That's not CC2... what are you using?
That one is all Photoshop, though I'm using 3DS MAX to do exterior models for my next batch.

dwayne

Adventurer
Space ship deck plans

Here is the 4th deck of the ship i have been playing with the CC2/Cos. add on and found some cool things that i could do. The next ship will be a illithid mind ship no strait lines on this puppy. Any way enjoy the plans :) .
---------------------------------------------
After a certain high level of technical skill is achieved, science and art tend to coalesce in esthetics, plasticity, and form. The greatest scientists are always artists as well.
Albert Einstein

Attachments

• ship deck 4.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 134
  • ship deck 4.zip
    170.9 KB · Views: 135

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads