• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Space Shuttle Columbia lost?

Ycore Rixle

First Post
I'm seeing pictures all over Fox News and other channels. There are burning pieces of debris falling through the air over Texas. It appears that the spacecraft broke apart on re-entry. It was scheduled to land today, and it seems that it broke up as it was descending to land.

Deadguy

First Post
I agree with those who feel lost and sick. It is so horribly like the loss of Challenger. I am so sorry for the families and friends of the people lost. :(

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
I hope to god it wasn't a terrorist attack. So far though, I haven't heard CNN or Fox say anything even remotely suggesting that it was.

Eternalknight

First Post
Buttercup said:
I hope to god it wasn't a terrorist attack. So far though, I haven't heard CNN or Fox say anything even remotely suggesting that it was.

Actualy CNN siad that it is VERY unlikely it was, due to the altitude of the shuttle when it happened.

orbitalfreak

First Post
Buttercup said:

I heard a single remark about this subject, in relation to the fact that one of the astronauts was an Israeli. Hopefully it is just an accident.

Remove ads