• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

spam alert!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i meant to PM this to piratecat, but can't do it from work:

BTW, sorry about the bumping i was doing before. i don't think i did an excessive amount... and the threads i did that on were mostly not worthy of archiving, but interesting enough to provoke just a little bit of discussion before dying out again. ;)

some guy, probably a spammer posted this in the CC forums... and people are usually so well-behaved there! :) http://65.127.163.19/showthread.php?p=1630378#post1630378

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
BardStephenFox said:
I emailed Piratecat about your thread here. I am sure a Moderator will be by soon enough. :)

Well to be honest BOZ has moderator rights in that form... (or at least he shows up as having moderator rights.)

BOZ if you trying to delete the thread, you need can do so by using the drop down "thread tools" under the Admin Tools. Click on the Delete Thread and then perform action. :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Boz, why in the world were you posting in General Discussion instead of Meta? You goober, you know better. :)

Since you're a mod, you can just delete the thread, but I did it for you. If he returns for another passthrough, we'll delete or close the account.

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
:D i know better, but my memory is like a sieve sometimes.

that's why i didn't simply delete it, i wanted someone higher up on the food chain to know what this guy was doing first.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads