• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spectacular Settlements Kickstarter by Nord Games

pkt77242

Explorer
Just wanted to say that there is a great Kickstarter out there, Spectacular Settlements by Nord Games.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nordgames/spectacular-settlements-for-5th-edition/description

I have backed a few of their Kickstarters and I have found that their products are really helpful and well worth the money (In particular Revenge of the Horde which has provided some really nice variant Hobgoblins, Goblins, Bugbears and Gnolls to my current campaign).

* I am not affiliated with them just a fan of their work.

This is the first I've heard of it, which is surprising as I backed 2 of their other Kickstarters. I wonder why they didn't put out an update on those other Kickstarters to let previous backers know about this new campaign?

pkt77242

Explorer
I got something when they first launched but I think it is because I have bought something off their website. I agree that it is a little weird that they haven't sent out anything through their previous Kickstarters (like an update). I will say that I have seen some of their ads here on ENWORLD, which is different from what I remember from their previous Kickstarters.

They’ve become a favourite 3PP of mine. And great for diverse products, both in terms of books but also their various card decks that are pretty cool.
And they did a terrain Kickstarter as well that I’m eagerly awaiting shipment on.

Remove ads