• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spell Compendium - 2 covers?

JustKim

First Post
The WotC cover is the right one. There's only one Spell Compendium, check the ISBN numbers, they're the same. Magic of Faerun, Player's Guide to Faerun and Underdark are sources for the book, but Eberron is not. I think the FRCS spells are all in there, scorcher, anyspell and graymantle are at least that I remember.

Thorindale

First Post
The spell "Body of War" effectively turns you into a Warforged Titan. If that's not an Eberron spell, I don't know what is?

Note: I don't own any of Eberron books, but I don't think this spell would oringinate from the FR.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Thorindale said:
The spell "Body of War" effectively turns you into a Warforged Titan. If that's not an Eberron spell, I don't know what is?

Note: I don't own any of Eberron books, but I don't think this spell would oringinate from the FR.
It's a Dragon Magazine spell - it's designed for synergy with the Minis line. Unfortunately, I don't think the Spell Compendium includes the stats for a warforged titan, so it's useless if you don't have an ECS or the right miniature with card.

Demiurge out.

Thorindale

First Post
demiurge1138 said:
It's a Dragon Magazine spell - it's designed for synergy with the Minis line. Unfortunately, I don't think the Spell Compendium includes the stats for a warforged titan, so it's useless if you don't have an ECS or the right miniature with card.

Demiurge out.

I was able to snag the warforged titan stats off the Wizards site some time back. I also thought the stats were also in the Monster Manuals III - I was mistaken.

Laman Stahros

First Post
demiurge1138 said:

Demiurge out.
It gives the basic stats. Enough that the spell is usable.

Thanee

First Post
Heckler said:
I noticed it lists Draconic Polymorph as a 5th level wiz spell in the back, but its not listed in the spell descriptions.

In case you don't know, that's a spell from Draconomicon.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads