• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

spell list

Bolcien

First Post
I"m trying to find a printable spell list for both my cleric and wizard that is similar to one of the 3.5 lists that I have printed out. it has all the spells already named and all the info needed at a glance for basic play with check boxes to indicate known or not. and have them listed in abc order by spell level. and I"m trying to find one that is of the pathfinder variety instead of 3.5

I"m trying to find a printable spell list for both my cleric and wizard that is similar to one of the 3.5 lists that I have printed out. it has all the spells already named and all the info needed at a glance for basic play with check boxes to indicate known or not. and have them listed in abc order by spell level. and I"m trying to find one that is of the pathfinder variety instead of 3.5

How about this one?

Attachments

• CasterSheet(v1.1).pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 140

Bolcien

First Post
yeah that'll work I can type it in. but the question is how do I create just the spell lines w/o the top line? or maybe could be one page per spell level (theoreticly that is, I know it'll take more than one page for some levels if not all)

It's a pre-made form so I don't think you can edit it, thought it has pretty much anything a spellcaster needs to keep track of their spells. If the top line thing is the only thing bothering you, I'd just go with additional pages per spell levels as a work around. There are probably other sheets out there that might be a little closer to exactly what you want, or you could create your own spreadsheet to do what you want perhaps, like using Excel or Open Office (if you know how to do spreadsheets really well you can do almost anything with them). That's what I do when I want something VERY specific and can't find it already pre-made for me.

Happy gaming!

Edit: I found this on the EnWorld forums already, which also might be of help. I also found these, if you like cards.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads