• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spell Listing (3.5e)

Jack99

Adventurer
She's playing level 1 to start. She played a cleric in the past and really enjoyed when I was able to print out all the spells and a short description so she can decide which spells to choose when levelling and as a wizard to copy into the spellbook.

If you are printing them all out anyway, why not just photocopy them from the book?

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I have some advice: Do not photocopy anything.

There are a literal plethora of 3rd edition spells available from multiple sources, for purchase. With the purchase of a few books, you can obtain hundreds of spells for 3rd edition.

If you are willing to do the conversion from 2nd edition to 3rd edition, then purchase 2nd edition products (they, also, are available from multiple vendors, for purchase.) You can VERY quickly obtain over a thousand spells in the 2nd edition format, with the purchase of only a few books (such as the Spell Compendium books), and there are many people who can direct you to which 2nd edition products (other than the Compendium and the PHB, obviously) are chock full of spells.

1st edition products are sometimes spell rich, and the conversion is similar to 2nd edition spells. Again, a lot of people can point you to the products (besides the PHB, obviously) to buy, here.

But don't photocopy anything.

My advice. (Always assume it's Copyrighted, and you cannot go wrong.)

Edena_of_Neith

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, I own the Spell Compendium, I just wanted to make a quick mini-spellbook for the PC, rather than have around the PHB, SPC, CM & CA, in addition to others at the table.

I'll try the photocopy-ing from my own copy.

starwed

First Post
Yeah, I own the Spell Compendium, I just wanted to make a quick mini-spellbook for the PC, rather than have around the PHB, SPC, CM & CA, in addition to others at the table.

I'll try the photocopy-ing from my own copy.
I actually spent a little bit of time typing up descriptions for spells my cleric uses semi-frequently. Depending on how fast a typist you are, that can be more convenient than photocopying... a lot of the text in each spell isn't necessary for a quick reference.

You could also use either the photocopier or a scanner to take spells from separate pages and piece them together into one document.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads