• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spellfire Wielder and Spellfire Channeler

Kazuel

First Post
I'm getting ready to start a new campiagn, coming in at level 3, and I was going to go Elven Sorceror and then into the Spellfire Channeler prestige class from "Magic of Fareun" source book. I was just curious if anyone has played one and used spellfire. How effective was it? I'm not much for making the uber builds, but I do like to be able to pull my own wieght. Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

Kazuel

I think the general consensus from what I've read is that Spellfire is a neat trick, but it's certainly not the be-all and end-all of powerful options.

You might want to check out the Player's Guide to Faerun, as it updates much of the 3.0 material (like Magic of Faerun) to 3.5, if that's important to your game.

Shazman

Banned
Banned
I haven't looked at the PrC too closely, so I don't know how it stacks up power-wise, but it sure would be cool to have a spellfire wielding character.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads