Spelljammer Spelljammer Academy: Get Free Spelljammer Adventures From D&D Beyond

If you have a D&D Beyond account you can access a promotional Spelljammer supplement for free. Spelljammer Academy is a series of four adventures -- the first, available now, is called Orientation, and will be followed later by Trial by Fire, Realmspace Sortie!, and Behold....H'Catha. Fall in cadets! It's time for your introduction to Wildspace! Spelljammer Academy is a series of four...

If you have a D&D Beyond account you can access a promotional Spelljammer supplement for free. Spelljammer Academy is a series of four adventures -- the first, available now, is called Orientation, and will be followed later by Trial by Fire, Realmspace Sortie!, and Behold....H'Catha.

Fall in cadets! It's time for your introduction to Wildspace! Spelljammer Academy is a series of four adventures that will prepare you for your journeys into space, and it's available to you at no cost with your D&D Beyond account. In the first adventure, you’ll undergo your orientation at the Spelljammer Academy, where you'll learn whether you have what it takes to traverse the deadly expanse of the cosmos. Over time, subsequent adventures in Spelljammer Academy will drop. Unlock one adventure in the series and you'll automatically receive the others upon their release.

5620DC8B-4221-4610-BD36-D650EC2027A9.jpeg

My understanding is that these are a set of four Spelljammer adventures (though only the first is out at the moment) that serve as a "prequel" of sorts to what we'll get in the slipcase.

So seemingly, no.
Ah. Right. Slipcase is for 3rd so these might make nice starters.
I think I can cope with artwork a bit more than Radiant which makes my eyes bleed. Given all the colour why are the maps a rather uninteresting B&W?.
Not moaning too much as it's free!!

Last edited:

Hmmm....

I love anime. And this is very anime. But...its kind of strange.

Spelljammer academy? On a random island near Chult? And people just...go there, fight simulations, get tested, and fly out into the multiverse...its very...

Well, I'm sure a lot of people will like it! So good on WotC for producing it.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Oh, look, still not a PDF, even though that would be the most convenient way to read an adventure.
Equally annoying, the PDF version of Monstrous Compendium Volume One: Spelljammer Creatures appears to no longer be available from WotC. What was previously a link to a D&D content library on the Wizards website is now just a link to D&D Beyond, where that content is available only in digital format. Boo!

Stormonu

Legend
It's an interesting take, definately off-beat and seems to be influenced by Strixhaven design and reminicant of something one might find in the MMoRPG Pirate101. Not quite my cup of tea, though - though the Academy itself is something I might be inclined to incorporate.

Remove ads

Remove ads