• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spells published in Dragon Magazine

zepherusbane

Explorer
Does anyone know of a resource somewhere that has compiled all Spells that were in Dragon magazine into one place? Not just a list of the spell names, but the text of the spell and the Issue number each spell was in?

I realize that over the years that many of these were incorporated into other books but I'm looking for the originals. It would be a bonus to know what later book or supplement (if any) the spells were later published in too.

I used to take spells out of Dragon and incorporate them into my games fairly often and I'd like to start using them again without having to go through each and every magazine myself.

zepherusbane

Explorer
Go to full spell list and search for DR.

That's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. Thank you very much.

However, that only has 3.5 and 3.0. Is there another place that has this for earlier versions?

My two favorite versions are 2nd and 3.5 so this is great to have the 3.5 stuff, but I'm also particularly interested in 2nd edition and the older Dragon magazines.

the Jester

Legend
Anything that appeared in a spellbook up to mid-late 2e is in the Encyclopedia Magica series (IIRC the name right). I don't recall off hand whether they're under "book" or "spellbook", though.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads