Spiderman Trailer is here

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
[video=youtube;xrzXIaTt99U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrzXIaTt99U[/video]

I like that Peter is a kid and Tony is Tony

even better Vulture is scary

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I'm excited for it. Not as excited as for Guardians of the Galaxy 2, but excited to see us back again to a Peter Parker with everyday problems also dealing with trying to be a superhero.

One of the things I liked about the Spider-Man comics/cartoons, is the fact that Peter Parker has to struggle between being a teen, a nerd, a superhero and trying to get the funds to invent his spidey-things.

This having Tony Stark financing Spider-Man and giving him tech is so Not Spidey.

It might work in the MCU, but it is so Not Spidey, IMO.

Just out of curiosity what was the last spider-man comic you read dated?

I imagine this is going to segue off the Captain America: Civil War storyline. To show what's going on in the world following that movie.

Tony supplying Peter with tech matches their arc in the comic storyline. And the current story of the MCU is that heroes aren't allowed to do heroics without permission.
But Peter really isn't the type of person not to help out when he has a chance. The trailer really implies that to be the thrust of the movie: Tony is telling Peter not to get involved, but Peter won't stand by and let a bad guy get away when he can stop him. This might be the movie that really shows the fallout and consequences of Captain America: Civil War and the accords limiting heroes actions.
I expect this movie will end with Tony and Peter at odds as well and Spider-man hunted by the authorities.

Remove ads