• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spiders

lanzaren

First Post
Hey,

Im new to these boards but anticipate the horror on my player's faces as I unleash some of these fantastic creations.

I am creating a small temple for the spider fanatics, but not drow, dark gnomes and goblinoids. However I am looking for all the spiders I can get my hands on. I seem to be missing the standards from the NWN game, which I thought was in a dungeon or dragon magazine. Anyhow I spend quite a bit of time looking through the lists and with search down I was hoping a kind soul would point me in the right direction.

Lanz

Shade

Monster Junkie
OK, here's but a few spidery fiends to unleash upon your unwitting party:

Chwidencha ["Spiderleg Horror"] (FF)
Jade Spider (City of the Spider Queen)
Jungle Spider (Dragon #317)
Hairy Spider (Monsters of Faerun)
Shadow Spider (MM2)
Sword Spider (Monsters of Faerun)
Wraith Spider (City of the Spider Queen)

See this thread http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=73328 for the following spiders:
Electric Spider
Gaze Spider
Stone Spider
Pet of Kalistes

And the Creature Catalog has spider demons.

I hope this helps!

lanzaren

First Post
Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply!

Is there a tool that I am not using in order to find this information out on my own?

I am looking for a good (end of dungeon badguys (CR3-5)) any good ideas?

Thanks again

Shade

Monster Junkie
Check out the Monster Indices thread at the top of this forum. The Creature Locator in particular has a wealth of monster listings by source.

Remove ads